Learn and Grow
BodhiTree is an online learning platform developed at IIT Bombay with the mission of providing
accessible quality technical education for all, through personalized, flexible, and hands-on complete
BodhiTree hosts interactive multimedia books including lab manuals that mimic classroom teaching. Books are made of chapters which in turn are composed of interactive videos (interactivity is achieved via periodic pop-up quizzes embedded within the video), auto-graded practice problems, reference material, slides etc. These books can be accessed by students via a smartphone app as well as a web-browser.
Our model encourages personalized self-learning as well as instructor-guided flipped classrooms . BodhiTree provides a one stop solution to all instructor needs as outlined below.
1. Assemble course specific book from multiple books.
2. Organise content as chapters -> sections -> elements.
3. Organise elements as: interactive videos, slides, documents, quizzes, reference material, auto-graded practice problems.
4. Impose schedule, monitor student progress, share marks, facilitate discussions.
5. Manage auto-graded programming labs.
6. Organize lab reports for manual grading.
7. Contact us at email@example.com if you wish to use BodhiTree in your teaching.
8. Various BodhiTree instances currently running: Login/SignUp.
For Self-learners Organized as chapters and sections.
Sections composed of Interactive videos.
‘Virtual’ Lab exercises.
Create course specific book Manage students.
Supports flipped classes for instructors.
Impose Schedule and Monitor progress.
Conduct exams/labs, share marks.
Pull content from multiple books.
6 Multi-media Books: Computer Networks, Computer Architecture, Wireless Networks,
Software Lab, Thermodynamics, Basic Electronics
2 lab courses: Computer Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms.
UG courses: 18 offerings (within IITB)
PG courses: 7 offerings (within IITB)
BodhiTree based flipped class offering in colleges outside IITB: NIT-Goa, IITB UG Computer Networks course: SVNIT, VJTI, YCCE, DAIICT, IIT-Goa, IIT-Dharwad. MTech/PhD admission screening. Teacher training workshop: Touched 15,000+ people.
4th Flooor KRESIT Building, Synery Lab, IIT Bombay (Powai), Mumbai (Maharashtra), 400076.